Tuesday, July 7, 2015

writing awakened




Here she was.

It was supposed to be a writing prompt.

A flash fiction to get the juices flowing.

From the photo I found above.

Then I remembered an idea I had scribbled before.

Then I heard this song.

I posted these words from the song on the wall.

  My actual wall above my desk.


And I've been up for two nights clipping other photos and hanging.
Inspiration. Guides.
And writing....actually writing.
Not developing characters.
Not fighting with an outline.
Just writing.


Mix one part nature.
One part solitude.
One part soul searching.
and finish with a love story.


I feel like I have been reawakened.




1 comment:

karen said...

glad you are writing and have your solitude. I've been writing more and it fills me with happiness and contentment.